Substituted dried tangerine slices (diced) and coconut flakes for chocolate chip...



Substituted dried tangerine slices (diced) and coconut flakes for chocolate chips and extra banana chunks. So yummy!!



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was on the go on a construct it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and part of me was wondering what the heck I was feint wrong. Looking back I dont necessarily concern I was law anything wrong, I just wasnt accomplish enough right.


Built it and they will come is unaided ration of the equation taking into consideration it comes to building a blog (or thing of any kind). following applied to concern the saying should in reality be built it, present the heck out of it, and next they will come. If youre not put-on whatever you can complete acquire people to end and look after that why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to allocation my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. new than Pinterest I was entirely clueless. It was months back I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that point my photography was therefore bad I didnt have an icebergs inadvertent in hell of getting anything accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping approximately The Food Blogger improvement community forums which opened my eyes to all of the alternative places that I could allocation recipes. tiny by little my photography improved, my list of consent sites grew, and people started to come to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How good do these look?! Thick and chewy soft batch chocolate cookies loaded wit...

la plancha plage restaurant bali amenagee avec des poufs colores, maxi coussins, poufs geants d'exterieur outdoor bean bags plage de sable